Join us on September 2, 2015
Support This Campaign
Take-A-Seat in Fay Auditorium
The Wyoming School Foundation invites you to take part in an exciting opportunity to support the Middle School in an affordable, meaningful way, by participating in the
- Sponsorship of a new seat in Fay Auditorium provides a unique recognition opportunity to celebrate your family’s name, honor or memorialize a loved one, or commemorate a special event.
- A brushed-brass nameplate personalized to your specifications will be affixed to the chair armrest to create a lasting tribute, visible to all who enter the auditorium.
- Act Quickly! Only 300 chairs are available for sponsorship (limit of 4 per online order, more than one order may be placed).
- A $250 donation will purchase one seat sponsorship.
- Donor nameplates will be brushed brass with black letters. Up to two lines of type are available.
- Each armrest nameplate is 2.88" x .75", and has a 28 character and space maximum per line.
To order and pay online: click HERE
To order and pay by mail: click HERE
If you don’t wish to participate in the “Take-A-Seat” Campaign, but would still like to support the Middle School Campaign, please Make a Donation HERE
- Contributions to the WSF Take-A-Seat campaign are tax deductible.
- WSF is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 513-821-6909.
All donations make a difference!